This is a regular ticket to the band's charity fundraiser show at The Garage in London, on November 3rd, 2022. All profits from the show will be donated to Childline/NSPCC.
If you want to buy a VIP ticket and go to the soundcheck and get other VIP stuff, VIP tickets can be found elsewhere on this store.
Postage & packing will be charged at checkout, and the price includes an administration fee for our elves. Unlike some other ticket sellers, our admin fee is charged per order, and not per ticket.
Important Notes - Please Read Before You Buy:
1. This is an all standing electric show - there will be no support act - and no seats - so it's a "one dance - all dance" evening!
2. Regular tickets purchased on this store by buyers with UK addresses will be sent via "first class signed for" post in mid October (a signature will be required at the time of delivery). Please enter your address 100% correctly, as we cannot be responsible for non delivery.
3. Regular tickets purchased on this store by non UK buyers will not be sent by post. Non UK buyers will need to collect their tickets at the venue box office on the night of the show (you will need to provide photo ID). The shipping fee for non UK buyers will be charged at the time of order (system limitations mean we can't prevent that happening) but it will be refunded afterwards (for non UK buyers only) but only if you ask us to do so. If you don't request a refund the shipping charge you pay will be added to the rest of the show profits and donated to Childine/NSPCC.
3. This is a charity fundraising show. There will be no refunds or exchanges for any reason.
4. Max 4 tickets per person (abuse will result in the entire order being cancelled and refunded without notice).
5. Attendees must be 14 and over. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times. It's a very grown up venue, and it will be a rowdy show. We don't want to exclude anyone of course, but common sense must prevail, or some folk could get hurt. We believe this show will probably not be suitable for small children, the faint hearted, or those who may be unsteady on their feet.