THUNDER SHOP PRE-SALE FOR THIS SHOW HAS NOW ENDED & IT IS SOLD OUT.
This is a ticket to the band's one off launch show for The Greatest Hits album, on September 26th 2019, at The Garage in London, where we will celebrate 30 years of Thunder.
All proceeds from this intimate show will be donated to Childline/NSPCC, so not only will it be a special night, we'll hopefully raise a lot of money for a very worthy cause.
1. This is an all standing electric show - there will be no support - and no seats - so it's "one dance - all dance" - all night!
2. Tickets purchased on this store by buyers with UK addresses will be sent via non tracked first class post in early September. Please be careful to enter your address correctly, as we cannot be responsible for non delivery. Tickets purchased on this store by non UK buyers will not be sent by post (in case they are not delivered in time). Non UK buyers should collect at the venue box office on the night of the show (you will need to provide photo ID).
3. This is a charity fundraising show. There will be no refunds or exchanges.
4. Max 4 tickets per person (system abuse will result in entire orders being cancelled and refunded).
5. Attendees must be 14 and over. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
WANT TO ATTEND THE SOUNDCHECK ON THE DAY?
If you buy either the Greatest Hits 2CD + Garage Ticket Combo or the Greatest Hits 3CD + Garage Ticket Combo, you'll be automatically entered in the competition to win a place at the soundcheck, and receive your copy of the album signed by the band on the day. Please add more Garage tickets at checkout if you want to stand a chance of winning more soundcheck places.
ONLY COMBO BUYERS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED. Non combo ticket buyers can enter for free via the band's website (competition start/end dates will be posted on Facebook in early July).